The Power Of Values-Driven Cultures And How To Build One
The values held and lived by a leadership team create ripple effects throughout an organization. When organizational leaders strays from their values, it creates chaos and confusion. On the other hand, when leadership embodies the corporate values, middle management is empowered, and front-line workers see that they belong to an organization doing great work. The result? Engagement, commitment and performance increase.
In this guide you’ll learn:
- How to identify your team values.
- Key exercises to identify personal and professional values.
- How to put values into action.
- How to ensure values are lived and sustained in an organization.
- How values are NOT abstract; they are the concrete "HOW" an organization uses to make decisions, do business, and treat its people.
- Why values are NOT aspirational. They are the norms seen and "the way we do things around here."
Research shows that values have to be internalized by employees and integrated into the culture to have a meaningful impact.
Use this How To Guide to ensure values are identified and lived across your organization.
Reach out if you're interested in learning more about building a values-driven culture across your organization through our keynotes, workshops, training seminars or Executive Coaching programs.