How To Harness The Power Of Stress As Performance Energy
Channelled properly, stress can be a positive and powerful force.
In this guide you’ll learn:
- How to use stress as a productive motivator of positive change.
- 7 key steps to reframe and transform stress to your advantage.
- How to identify where you sit on the stress-performance curve.
- How to identify the level of stress where you thrive and hover there
- How to push, pause, power-up, return when bad stress hits.
- Build gratitude for the deep and powerful energy source that stress delivers.
Stress is part and parcel of high performance leadership - like it or not. But like a frog
in a pot of boiling water who ultimately is overcome, stress too creeps up on us in
unsustainable ways if we don’t actively learn the skills and mindset of how to harness stress effectively and work with it, instead of against it.
How to effectively manage stress, avoid burnout and balance personal and professional life is one of the most common questions we are asked at ViDA by coaching clients beginning our Executive Coaching programs.
This guide will help you re-frame and enhance your management of stress beginning today.
If you’re still struggling with feelings of overwhelm, burnout, uncertainty if you can
successfully sustain your career and your personal life - - please reach out. We’ve
helped thousands of leaders sustain and enhance professional growth, performance and fulfillment while at the same time protect their health and personal lives.