Knowledge First Financial Case Study
Knowledge First Financial had just undergone an acquisition and changed its business model. The independent agents needed to be emotionally prepared for change and gain skills to cope with associated stresses.
The firm contracted Adam to deliver story-driven change management keynotes and tool-filled stress management workshops at four regional conferences across Canada.
Adam helped to:
- Achieve a desire to change
- Increase the employees' ability to change
- Boost resiliency with tools
- Engage associates with Knowledge First Brand
- Strengthen participant's stress response
You Were Different!
When I saw you on the agenda, I was disappointed. Another old athlete… talking about how good they used to be, and wasting my time. But you were different! You shared your story but made it so applicable to my work and my life. I got real value from your keynote AND your workshop. I’ve already started to apply your change management and stress management techniques. Just ask my colleagues. I was in a real funk yesterday. I will keep using your tools. They are insightful and valuable. Thank you!!
- Educational Savings Advisor, Knowledge First Financial