Entrepreneurs Organization Case Study
Adam led a strategic retreat for Eight CEOs of small to midsized companies with annual revenues between $5 million and $50 million. The day was highly active, with key moments of strategic planning, and exploring work-life-self balance, and included:
- Cold Ocean Plunge and Peak Performance Fitness
- Rowing circumnavigation of 30 km
- Work-Life-Self exploration
- Building a four-year plan, "Think Long-term"
- Creating positive energy, and a "Wow" effect
Retreat participants left energized, refocused, with enhanced awareness of personal goals and a strategic framework.
Kreek has worked with many EO chapters to develop owners and senior leaders.